Thursday, December 1, 2016

Wanna Lose Myself, Sucking Cock

A blog featuring sensual poetry, glamour pictures, sensual girls, nude women, Boudoir, sexy sluts. Horny glamour girls updated daily!

Music plays to set the scene, 
And string lights in your room, 
Soften some harsh realities. 
I smell your tower, 
And the hour, 
Is late. 

I wanna lose myself, 
Sucking on your cock, 
When I get high it's better, 
Wetter, warmer, 
In my mind, 
Of course. 

Your mattress is on the ground, 
I've lain there once, or twice, 
basking in the sight of your ceiling, 
feeling, regret, 
for cowardice. 

Will I ever know what it's like, 
to be on my back under you, 
pressing myself against your side, 
hiding, from the world? 
Perhaps. 

You've played along, 
And I've laid down, 
The rules that dictate, but when, 
I'm poised, and ready, 
Sweaty, 
It's too scary to comprehend. 

If I'm naked, 
Would you like to see?

2 comments: