Friday, November 11, 2016

My Manhood Aches For You


Your thick lips are like wet cherries
I wanna bite them
lock them with mine


Your boobs are like ripe fruits
hanging on a branch
I wanna suck them like a baby


Your belly is soft
your navel is hollow
you have immaculate legs
I wanna caress them smoothly


Your ass is tight like a drum
round like a watermelon
I wanna spank it
grab it
pinch it


Your cunt is shaven
skintight
tender
smells nice
it is not over fucked


You are pretty
hot
sexy
you are a slut


My Manhood aches for you
you drive me crazy
you give me a hard on


Bend over bitch
I am gonna fuck you from behind
like a beast
I am gonna hurt you
make you scream


Don't plea for slowness
it is useless
I will not show mercy
I am gonna fuck you over and over again

No comments:

Post a Comment