Wednesday, May 10, 2017

She's a Drug

A blog featuring sensual poetry, glamour pictures, sensual girls, nude women, Boudoir, sexy sluts. Horny glamour girls updated daily!

Thump Thump
My Pulse in my Head
My Head in my Hands
As it enters my Veins


Inject into Me
The Sight of Her
The Sound of Her
Her very Presence


It works me up
Up to the top
Over the top
I try to Break Away


I'm Pulled Back
I Crawl to Her
I lay at her Feet
And I Cry


All I Want
Is to be Close to Her
And to be as far away 

As Possible

I want Her
I need my Fix
She makes me Tick
She's a Drug

7 comments:

  1. This drug won't let you down, your dream can come true...with moaning and groaning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arjino, Arjino, Arjino
    That was dope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont U want that n Seventh-Heaven, dear?
    As you know,
    this is truer than
    life itself:
    1-outta-1 bites-the-dust, babe.
    I'll certainly pray for you
    so we may as yet meet Upstairs.
    I. Love. You.
    Be@peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep.
      She's definitely the dopeAmeeen, toots.
      I love the way that bra makes her
      adorable breasts look much fuller...
      as yours shall be -IF- we make
      Seventh-Heaven.
      I wanna be sooo One with you
      in our intimacy lasting for ever.

      Explain your name.
      Quite fascinating.
      Never heard of it before...
      course I'ven't met any
      BRA-zilian babes, either.

      Totally wanna hold your hand.
      Totally wanna stare into your eyes.
      Totally wanna give you a backrub.
      Totally wanna be your servant savant.
      Totally wanns kiss your precious feet.
      Totally wanna feed you baklava.
      Totally wanna be on the bottom as we
      make love for years N years.
      Totally wanna suckle on your nipples.
      Totally wanna cuddle with you.
      I. Love. You.
      Do this for Jesus N this mortal sinner.
      Cya soon Upstairs...

      Delete
  4. PS...
    Dijoo know?
    FE in Latin means 'IRON'?
    Your last name means IRON.
    How cool.
    IronWoman.
    I cannot wait to see you again
    in the Great Beyond...

    ReplyDelete