Friday, November 4, 2016

My Pussy is Wet and Hot


My Pussy is Wet, 
and Really Really Hot after the Run.

Wishing for a Dick, 

and Thinking why not
I want it all, 

hold nothing back

Ram that Dick in me, 

 Give me no Slack
Make me Scream, 

and Beg for more.

Make me Wet, 

Down to my Core
When all my Cum, 

is gone for now.

Turn me over, 

and show me how
It feels to have, 

a Dick in the Ass.

Ram it in me, 

And take no Sass
Find more cum, 

I thought was gone.

Make me shake, 

Down to the bone
Then cum with me, 

In total ecstasy.

This Sexercise,
was far better than the Run.
In the Hot Sun
Thank you my Son
It's absolute Fun.

3 comments:

  1. The incestuous twist, made this a delightful poem. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Sexy and Hope you Loved it <3

      Delete
  2. After your run!, may i please suck your sexy sweaty toes?, while im balls deep in your pussy!, & hopefully wearing your sexy socks, & running shoes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete