Friday, October 12, 2018

I need to be PUNISHED


Let's make art with our bodies 
Let's make music with our moans 
Let's clash, tangle, connect, and intertwine 
Make me whine for your Monstrous COCK 

I'm a BAD girl you see 
I need to be punished please 
Spanked on all fours, cheeks turn bright red 
Mouth brought to you, your hands on my head 

Down to my neck as you choke me, 

DEEP in my throat 
HOLD.... HOLD.... 

Onto you I gasp for air 

Coming up, can't wait much longer 
Turn me over grab my hips and 

FUCK me like you've longed to

2 comments:

  1. I would love to stick my dick in your mouth!, while im sniffing your panties!, but once i grab your hips!, & thrust my dick in your throbbing pussy!, im going to wear your sexy bra!, & hopefully wear your panties, & high heels!, while im pumping your juicy pussy!, im going to lick your sexy bare feet!, & suck ur sexy toes!!!

    ReplyDelete