Sunday, October 21, 2018

Kissing you Senseless


At night I fantasize
About you...
About me...
About your touch

Just feel.....
Feel the soft touch of a finger
lingering above your skin

Feel the soft touch of lips
kissing you senseless

Feel the hard touch of a hand
smacking your butt cheek

Feel the hard touch of a hand
pulling your hair

At night I fantasize
About you...
About me...
About us...

But still, I'm here alone
Alone with my thoughts
Alone with my fantasies

It's my fingers
I feel Caressing my nipples,
making them hard

Sliding between my lips,
feeling the wetness underneath

Circling my clit,
feeling the pulse
under my fingertips

Entering my pussy,
feeling myself clamp
around my fingers when I cum

Softly I whisper your name
And suddenly
I'm not alone anymore...
You were always there In my mind

1 comment:

  1. I just for you, making me hot horny,as I lick your sweet delicious assbud

    ReplyDelete